So long my friend.

The school year is officially over. Which means a number of things: no more classes- yey!, students begin to pack up- frowning at the idea of leaving their skiddies for yet another summer but excited to see the high school friends they leave behind every year, and students are expected to discontinue any employment affiliated with the school. Which means dear friends, this is my last post to you lovely prospective families. It has been a pleasure sharing my experiences with you. There aren’t many things that can make me as excited as discussing the wonders of this amazing place. Skidmore has given me the best four years of my life, open doors for me, and shaped me into the women I am proud to be. If anything I do hope you were able to capture that bit. Thank you so much for reading- if you would like to revisit the site, the information will always be here as am I- if you have any questions, please email me at amontill@skidmore.edu

I wish you all the best of luck on your search for a place that fits you best and your time in whatever campus you decide to join. Remember 4 years will fly fast so please make it a happy and healthy best four years of your life.

Best Wishes.

Altagracia Montilla