Come to this year’s Real World Etiquette Dinner!
Learn the art of fine dining while enjoying a delicious three-course meal! This is an excellent opportunity to polish your skills and learn all about social dining etiquette. At some point in your job search process, you will be invited to eat during an interview, let’s get prepared!
- FREE 3-course dinner moderated by an etiquette expert!
- Networking opportunities with successful Skidmore alumni on the Alumni Board representing companies like:
- ESSENCE magazine
- The Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago
- The Dudack Research Group
- JAG Entertainment & Media Group
- The Telic Group
- Panel of alumni discussing how they Live a Brand Called Me
LIMITED SPOTS available. Register online through your MyCDC Account (Click on “Events”, “Workshops”)