US Treasury Domestic Finance Division – PAID Summer Internship Deadline – Monday, January 27
As a NTE Intern, your major duties may include:
- Monitoring developments in financial markets and financial institutions, and related legislative, regulatory, and policy developments.
- Preparing detailed reports to show sources of information and explaining the basis for conclusions; recommends alternative actions based on the analysis.
- Assist in preparing written products of various types, including tables, charts, and short summaries, as well as papers and memoranda for use by senior Treasury officials.
- Reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating financial and operating information from standard sources to determine financial soundness and operating efficiency of well-established organizations and making recommendations for closer surveillance or new evaluations.
- Processing, analyzing, and retrieving statistical information from financial data bases.
From Alum Melissa Hamilton ’10
For complete posting details and to apply: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/359490500