If you want to work on the leading issues of the day, if you want your work to reflect your passion in life, if you truly want to make the world a better place, then you want to work at ICF International.
Whether ensuring efficient use of energy resources, protecting the environment for generations to come, supporting cancer and HIV/AIDS patients and returning veterans, keeping young people in school and educators informed, delivering results in emergency preparedness, or breaking ground in any number of today’s issues, ICF works in the topics that lead the news.
We have a passionate commitment to our work and to helping our clients achieve their objectives. We combine technical expertise with world-class analytics. We provide room for entrepreneurial thinking and grass-roots innovation to achieve compelling results for both our clients’ projects and our own company. All our work is done in a professional, collegial, and intellectual environment that allows individuals the latitude they need to perform work that parallels their passions.
To support our growth ICF International is seeking a Strategic Accounts Analyst for our Corporate Growth Group in Fairfax, VA and/or Washington, DC, focusing on Federal business development in the Department of Health and Human Services. The Analyst will contribute to the development, operations, and maintenance of accurate, timely, and high quality products and services, typically working on multiple projects with all levels of staff, including senior Account Executives and Marketing staff, as well as Researchers and Coordinators. Our Federal team is committed to utilizing best practices, supporting each other, sharing successes, and developing talent from within.
- Support pipeline development efforts through research conducted throughout the capture process, including intelligence gathering, quantitative and qualitative analyses of market conditions, and market research through web searches and data compilation
- Plan and coordinate Business Development meetings and manage meeting logistics and follow through
- Support the development of oral presentations, as needed
- Develop and maintain Federal health account portals, interface with business partners, and other duties as assigned
- Support pipeline reviews and next steps as assigned
- Support Federal health marketing activities as appropriate (e.g., at conferences, through webinars)
- Represent ICF at selected external meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with coursework in a health-related field (e.g., public health)
- 1 year of experience in a professional office environment
- Experience with MS Office required (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- MS Project desired
- Comfortable learning new systems (e.g., SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics) and ways to present information graphically
- Enjoyable to be around under a variety of circumstances
- Strong interpersonal, research, and organizational skills from an individual who is not afraid to take initiative and can stay on schedule
- Strong attention to detail and the desire to learn business development in a subject matter- and deadline-driven environment
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing administrative support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
Skidmore alumni listing from Todd Pantezzi, ’91
Visit My CDC Account Posting #8838 for more information and instructions to apply.