So all my shows are done for the semester…Now what?

Hi everyone,

Yesterday was the culmination of the rehearsal process for my AIDS Benefit production of The Amish Project, followed by the exhausting two-performance evening. The show was exhausting for the audience, exhausting for me, but most of all exhausting for my actress, a sophomore named Callan. She’s tremendously talented and is a hella good actress. The two shows were very different, from the director’s perspective at least. The first was filled with nervous energy from Callan and a pleasant attitude from the audience. The second performance, Callan left all her scheisse on the stage and more. The lights blacked out at the end and the audience was silent. After she bowed, the audience cheered her on. Her exit was followed by small silence while everyone digested what they had just taken in over the last seventy-five minutes. I’m enormously proud of the work I put in to make the show as incredible as it was. At the end of the post, I’ll include some production shots from yesterday’s final dress rehearsal.

So now that all my shows are over for the semester, I plan on studying hardcore. No joke, as soon as I’m finished with this post, I’ll be reading a play for class tomorrow and working on my journal for my ScribSem.

So now that all my shows are over for the semester, I plan on starting to work out, or to try at least. Or to not. But seriously to work out.

So now that all my shows are over for the semester, I plan on not drinking as much soda anymore. It’s terrible for the teeth.

So now that all my shows are over for the semester, I plan on having some more Kevin Time. Time where I do what I want when I want, for a few minutes each day.

So now that all my shows are over for the semester, I plan on planning on doing all of the above.

I’m looking forward to Thanksgiving, but I have a load of work to do before then, but not too much. Just the right amount.

Kevin