The Reflection Series: Post 1, An Overview

Good afternoon, Skiddies.

Before I begin the sentimentality and scheisse, I just want to give a quick recap of Christmas: It was fabulous and I got The Help on DVD. And Gaga, a Terry Richardson photo journal of Lady Gaga’s Monster Ball Tour. It’s incredible. Midnight Mass was nice, and so was seeing the family. There was no cage match, so that’s good.

Anyways, I miss Skidmore, I really do. As nice as it is being on Long Island, I miss my friends and professors and the theatre company!

My first semester at Skidmore went really well and I’ve never been as happy with myself as I am now. I loved my classes, and my roommates, the girls down the hall, I just loved it all. I don’t know what else to say because all it’s going to be is how much I love school. I mean, obviously, I have thoughts on my professors, but those were saved for the course evaluations. I’ll give a brief recap of each of my courses in the coming days.

Okay, I don’t have much to say, so I’m going to go read. I’m reading a book called A Visit From The Goon Squad. It won the Pulitzer. Everyone go read it. Now.

Oh, how interesting.