Yo Yo Young Hummas

Hallo all,

Just finished breaking down my show in the Chapel. It’s a wonderful feeling. I’m also now very excited for the rest of the semester.

It’s rainy and cold in Saratoga this week. Literally, last week was such a tease. Mother Nature is the type of gal who offers a baby a lollipop and then when the baby reaches for the sweet treat she hits the baby with an anvil or drops a piano on its head. She’s very into Looney Tunes style pranks. In this case, the lollipop is the heat of last week and the Acme-manufactured prank is this awful chilly weather. But whatever, it’s Sundae Sunday!
I’m sitting here in my dorm eating peanut butter with a spoon. Does this make me Precious: based on the novel push by Sapphire?

This takes me back to a time in my youth when I was much smaller and much fatter, the ratio was all off, height:body all dat jazz. We woke up one Saturday to find a bird in our living room! This was in our old house. And I’m a huge coward so I was terrified and then my sister came down and shot it with her bow and arrow and then I got chosen as tribute and I was terrified so my sister screamed “I’ll do it! I volunteer! I volunteer as tribute!” And then she went on to win the Hunger Games with our district’s other tribute and cause an uprising.

Yeah.

This week, I start the rehearsal process for the workshop production I’m in, called Limelit. I’ve been doing interviews galore for the show and we finally have a script! Huzzah! It will be a lot of fun!

Speaking of fun, I will hopefully be going to the Fun. concert at Northern Lights at the end of April. I’m so excited! Gah!

My parents left earlier today after seeing the show. They thoroughly enjoyed it, I was worried they wouldn’t.

Okay, I have a lot to do.