Why I Have To Try To Keep Running and Not Give Up Like a Big Baby in a Big Diaper

I didn’t run at all over spring break because I had pulled a muscle in my leg. Which stunk. Now it feels a lot better, totally fine, but I haven’t been able to get back into the groove of running again, really. I think part of it defs had to do with the weather. I was running outside last week which was a totally different experience than running on the treadmill. Yes. And Friday I took my day off and then this weekend was very restful so I never got into it. But tomorrow I’m gonna start on the treadmill again. I don’t know. I don’t wanna end up looking like the fat woman on TLC’s Freaky Eaters who is addicted to cheesy potatoes.

This takes me back to the time in my youth when I was fat and playing the Mayor in The Music Man in my seventh grade drama club musical. We were doing the junior version of the show, not that that means anything to all of you readers. It was our dress rehearsal. We’d made it through the show scotch-free until the Pageant Scene. Before the scene, the Mayor’s Wife (mine was called Kelsey) had a very quick change to do, since she was onstage in the previous scene and enters early in the pageant scene. So. We’re singing onstage, costumes and lights and all. And enter Kelsey. Wearing a Native American Poncho and nothing else. I mean obviously underwear and stockings, but nothing else, not even a diaper. That makes no sense, why would she be wearing a diaper in seventh grade? Anyway, so we all see Kelso dressed like a naughty Pocahontas and break out into laughs. And then we get yelled at and she cries. She’s at a musical theatre program now, just waiting to be called to the fame she’s needed since first grade. Baggage.

I don’t know why i was reminded of that. Boy, is it cold on campus or what? I don’t know how it went from 8000 Fahrenheit to   -273.15 Kelvin. Chemistry joke for you science kids. Ugh, I thought spring had sprung. But no.

Okay. I have rehearsal soon. So lemme go.

my life