I Just Ate A Chocolate Bunny. I Was Disappointed to Find It was Hollow Inside. Like My Heart.

Yo yo,

It’s official! I’m a theater major!

Okay, let’s be honest here. It went so much easier than I thought it would. I just dropped my signed forms off at the registrar and they made me press a “That was Easy” button and then I dropped my other form at the theater office whence upon Kathy the office manager screamed in joy, welcoming me officially to the family.

Okay, let’s be honest here. I have to give a fake shadow tour tomorrow morning in hopes of being hired to work here over the summer as…a tour guide. Frankly, I’m terrified!

I’m sitting in the library which, as you all should know by now, is something I never ever do. It’s weird. I’m sitting here with Alexia studying my mini-tour guide manual. #stressy.

Okay, I am announcing it here. AiDS Benefit Fall 2012: Our Town! More details to come!

I literally had this great post planned, but then I forgot my main topic.

This takes me back to the time in my youth when I was in a production of Grease when I was in 5th grade. It was an ironic production because 5th to 8th graders were not meant to be talking about the worst thing Rizzo could do or Kenicky’s Hallmark cards. Anyway, at one point, we all had to pretend to be babbling in the school cafeteria. We were instructed to whisper “peas and carrots” over and over. Apparently that looks like babbling. I think it just sounded like a lot of us disliked the same two particular veggies.