OMG NO IT’S THE LAST DAY OF SUMMER OMG NO CLASSES START TOMORROW HELP ME NO YES I CAN’T WAIT

Hi friends!

Meow to all my feline friends, woof to my canines, moo to my bovines!

Welcome to my blog, once again. Today is the day before classes start, also known as Tuesday. It feels odd, I’ve been here a week already and I feel like I should be packing up to go home because summer camp is over now. But alas, I am not. This is when it gets real. Everyone is back on campus, my friends are being friendly, you know how it is.

To-day I have an interview for a potential job at Zankel. I’d be an usher for the various events around campus and when I say around campus I mean in the Helen Filene Ladd concert hall which is the most beautiful space on campus, methinks. Also I think it’s haunted, but only because I was a janitor at a country club this summer and it definitely was haunted and I have two experiences with ghosts from there, so now I think everywhere is haunted. Ugh. And then after that, I have my first AiDSBenefit meeting of the year and I am president – MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WILL WEILD THIS SWORD OF POWER DANGEROUSLY. Just kidding, but I will keep my backhand strong because I’m planning on bringing AiDSBenefit back on campus after being sort of in the toilet for the past few years. We going to be making an impact, yo.

Okay, I gotta get ready for my day. Zig a zig ah.