THE FIRST DAY OF CLASSES POST OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Hi friends,

Today was my first day of school! How exciting! It’s really hitting me now that I am for realz a sophomore and not a freshman who wanders around walking into the pillars that hold the roof of Case Center up. That was me last year this time. Seriously. I lost a few teeth.

I had two classes today, which as you can imagine is quite different from anything any of the high schoolers and people applying to college who read this blog are used to. They’re used to 12 classes in a day and 3 hours of homework a night. College is different. If you don’t want to do your homework one night, you do it the next and it’s not a big deal! Because most classes meet every other day. I think I’m becoming addicted to caffeine. I love coffee. I had Intro to Directing which was just pure magic today. ┬áThen I had sociology which wasn’t as magical but I’m sure it’s because I just have to get used to the professor’s teaching style. Tomorrow I have Humorous Discourse, which looks at the history of America through the eyes of stand-up comedians, and Theater and Culture…which is all about the intersection of theatre as an art and its impact on…culture and the way we live.

I am thoroughly exhausted which is stinky because I have to go to the theater meeting tonight which is super exciting and then I’ll probs sit with my friend while he waits for a cappella auditions. I’m just that good of a friend, I guess. Ugh. I’ll need some caffeine.

Other than that, it rained today and it’s perfectly lovely out now. Also, there’s a poster sale this week at school and they didn’t have a Michelle Obama poster for sale. The gall.