Sweeney Pondered and Sweeney Planned

Posted on April 6th, 2013 by Kevin Berry.
Categories: Uncategorized.

Hi friends!

Happy Saturday!

I think it’s pretty apparent that my life in the past week was taken over by Sweeney Todd, both rehearsals and tech crew. And also schoolwork and work for admissions.

Okay, I just took a nap that was 2 and a half hours long. I got on my bed to answer a text from my friend/take a quick writing break and fell asleep for 2 hours. Oops. I guess it goes to show you how tiring and busy April is as a month. Sun is setting, morale is high.

So there’s not much new to report. I’ve just been busy. Busy busy busy. I bought replacement sunglasses last night. Then Alexia and I went to Druthers, where we shared a delicious meal before going to the Ballet at school.

This weekend is The Ballet Russe, a collaboration between the music and dance departments. It was a very lovely evening of three very different ballets. I don’t know enough about ballet to talk too much about it, but it was very pleasing to the eye? I really am not capable of talking about this without sounding like a buffoon.

My stomach is growling. 10 hour long rehearsal for Sweeney tomorrow.