I can’t get Gwen Stefani’s Rich Girl out of my head it’s awful help

Hi friends!

I’m back! I’m fresh! I’m in the flesh! Here I am! I’m home! At Skidmore!

It’s Saturday and I’ve been here since Thursday and life is so good.

On Wednesday, I went to the Mumford & Sons concert at the Forest Hills Tennis Stadium and it was AMAZING and I cried and laughed and nearly lost my voice. So that ended at 10pm and I was home in bed by 11pm. Which was nice.

Because on Thursday morning, we were on the road at 5am. Heading up here from Long Island, so that I could be in the theatre building for a pre-orientation workshop by 9:30am. I am committed to the theatre like Beyonce is committed to Jay-Z and Blue Ivy. UGH TO BE A PART OF THE KNOWLES FAMILY THAT’S MY DREAM GOSH.

So I get here in the early hours of the morning and I cried because I was so happy. We tossed my stuff into my room in Penfield and I took the fastest shower I’ve ever taken. Then I ran to the theatre and did work with the pre-orientation theatre first years on Polaroid Stories, the play I’m assistant directing this semester. Which was a lot of fun. Mwa.

And then I just relaxed and saw friends and unpacked my room and went to sleep really early.

On Friday, it was another day of hanging out and relaxing. And today, I was awoken very early by the commotion of moving in. And then I took a nap this afternoon. I am excited for this year. I think it’s going to be a good one.

Okay. Time to go eat some dinner.