Cheque-In wit da Homies

Hi friends!

How are you? I’m just dandy. Dandy as a dandelion, maybe. Or the Cowardly Lion after he gets the Courage Medal. King of the Forest, am I right? Right. Ready, okay! *cheerleader routine*

Wow I am in an excellent mood and nobody in all of Oz (the HBO prison drama) is ever gonna bring me down.

The last two weeks have been awesome – filled with a lot of rehearsals and crying and laughing and theatre. Not much has happened really, but if you think about it, it’s in those moments where it seems like nothing is happening that everything is happening. Like subtext, ya feel?

I earnestly had a brief brief pregnancy scare. I honestly thought I would end up on I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant. Chipotle, am I right? It’s okay, though. I’m a dude.

I saw my favorite American band, Lake Street Dive, perform a FREE concert at the Hudson Lowdown Blues Festival, which was so exciting and nice to listen to. Good guys and gals.

I wrote some stuff, I rehearsed some stuff, all that jazz, ya feelio?

My dad turned 54, which to me, seems a lot older than it actually is. One year closer to retirement.

Tonight I’m going to my friend Adrienne’s 23rd birthday/moving into a new apartment party, which is Nice and I am Excited to see her and some friends I haven’t seen in almost a year. That’ll be grand as all heck.

Summer’s more than halfway over and I go back to school August 24th, a month from yesterday. Wow time goes by so slowly I hunger for your touch are you still mine am I right? #UnchainedMelody
Actually though time’s fun when you’re having flies!

Kermit the Frog, serving up and spilling some tea, ya feel?

Alright, time to run. Sorry for the short entry. Just thought you, my many and devoted readers, should really be filled in always and as much as possible.

You are my peasants and I your King.

Cheers.