Pumpkin Spice, Man

Hey friends!

What’s up!

I’m so sleepy. I was out late last night and had rehearsal this morning. LIFE OF A THEATRE MAJOR AM I RIGHT?

I’m right. I’m always right. Except when I’m wrong.

Anyway, school is now in full swing as I begin my third full week of classes tomorrow morning. My classes are going really well so far, with tough, exciting material being covered and a ton of reading and writing to do. But I’m happy as a clam, because I work best when I’m super busy.

I’m taking a really challenging and fulfilling theatre class called Collaborations, where the 5 directors and 10 actors collaborate on a new “micro-play” every week. So exciting!

My gender studies classes are all fascinating: Transgender Studies, Gender and Sexuality in Ancient Greece and Rome, and my senior seminar, which is on International Relations.

My play is going superbly well. We open a week from tonight and I couldn’t be more excited.

Honestly, it’s all great. I wish I had something to be cynical about to give this post a punchline or two. But I don’t. Senior year is going very well so far. I’ve made a lot of new friends this year so far, and not because a huge portion of my friends graduated last school year and I had to make new friends. The circle is round it never ends that’s how long I want to be your friend, ya feel? I think everyone who came back from abroad or from a crazy internship this summer or just is a senior is open to making new friends. I don’t know. Nothing astute to say here.

I wish I had more to say!