Aaron and Ben gave a presentation entitled, “Getting Started with a Campus VR Strategy” at the 2018 Capital District Educational Technology Group (CDETG) Spring Meeting on June 11, 2018 held at the Albany Law School. This meeting brings together instructional design and educational technology professionals from colleges and universities in northeastern New York state.
- Where Clinical Psychology Meets Virtual Reality: Activating Virtual Psychotherapy Practices
- Is Clinical Virtual Reality Ready for Prime Time?
- Students Explore the Effect of Bodily Presence on Immersion and Interactivity
- LEDS represents at the CDETG Spring 2018 Meeting
- Math Department Incorporates VR at Exploremore Event