We’ve extended the application deadline for Skidmore in Spain to October 15! In honor of this exciting news, I asked our staff in Madrid and the recently returned Skidmore students who studied in Spain to tell me WHY students should choose Spain…
Top Ten (or 13) reasons to study in Spain this spring
- In Spain, spring starts in February
- The opportunity to travel a lot on weekends because of “puentes.”
- Great support from staff that will help you find any internships or extracurricular that suits you
- The building’s architecture and art is for public consumption!
- Festival time! In the spring semester you’ll be there for Dos de Mayo, San Isidro, among other celebrations
- Host families that genuinely care about your well-being and help you explore the culture
- Tapas! free, delicious food! (“tapas” at traditional “bars” that are served for free when you order a drink)
- Madrid is one of the most gorgeous cities in the world
- The metro system is the best in the world!
- Madrid never sleeps. There’s always something to do.
- You can take a glassblowing class!
- Learn what the words “guai” and “mola” mean.
- Madrileños are sweet and welcoming people
Stop by Starbuck 202 to learn more about this program. You can apply online here!