Labor Day Weekend came and went, but the humidity is here to stay. It feels incongruous with the first day of school—a fresh start calls for fresh air, no? Campus is buzzing with the heady potential of the year ahead and New Year’s-style resolutions: I will get straight A’s, be proactive on long-term projects, join the Outing Club and go rock climbing, and I will get a job and still make time for weekly dinners with my housemates. Or at least I’ll try.

Many students’ initial intentions include studying abroad, and yet the application process often joins the ranks of those clubs they swore they’d join, or that coffee detox they never quite managed to do. With each week, the commitments to classes and campus build up, and application deadlines arrive as quickly as this past weekend.

With our new online application system, studying abroad is easier than ever. Don’t let the process daunt you—come in during our walk-in hours (Mon-Fri, 1-4pm) to find the program that’s right for you!

We look forward to meeting you—stay tuned for useful tips and tricks about pre-departure, making the most of your time abroad, and re-entry from our study abroad returnees.