Off-Campus Study & Exchanges is pleased to announce the winners of the 2015 OCSE Photo Contest. OCSE received over 200 photos from students that studied off-campus during the 2014-15 academic year. Photos were submitted in one of four categories: My City, My Self(ie), My Host Culture, & My Studies. A first-place winner was selected for each category. A Best in Show award was also given for the best overall photo. Here are the winners!

Cuba_Trinidad_Dorothea Trufelman_Cuban SunsetWinner of the “Best in Show” category.
“Cuban Sunset” was taken by Dorothea Trufelman while studying on the NYU Tisch Special Program in Cuba.

Winner of the “My City” category.
“London’s Light and Dark” was taken by Leila Farrer while visiting London. She studied abroad in Denmark with DIS Abroad.

Ghana_Accra_Anna Sand_Friends at the Twin Ceremony

Winner of the “My Self(ie)” category.
“Friends at the Twin Ceremony” was taken by Anna Sand while studying on the CIEE program in Ghana-Legon.

India_Jaipur_Eliza Dumais_Dadi-Ji

Winner of the “My Host Culture” category.
“Dadi-Ji” was taken by Eliza Dumais while studying on the SIT program in Jaipur, India.

Jordan_Petra_Corinna Goodman_Absorbing Jordan's History at World Wonder Petra

Winner of the “My Studies” category.
“Absorbing Jordan’s History at World Wonder Petra” was taken by Corinna Goodman while studying on the CIEE Diplomacy and Policy program in Amman, Jordan.

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to everyone who submitted photos! It was such a pleasure to see all that you experienced abroad. We’ll be featuring some honorable mentions on our website and Instagram (@globalskidmore) shortly!