This password-protected website is for faculty, museum staff, and administrators who are participating in Teaching and Learning with Museum Exhibitions: An Inter-Institutional Approach. Supported by The Teagle Foundation, this three-year initiative will run from Fall 2016 through Spring 2019. The collaborators are Colgate University, Hamilton College, Skidmore College, and The University at Albany, State University of New York. Project leaders on each campus are responsible for authorizing website access for members of their campus communities. After being authorized, a new user will receive an automated message from WordPress at Skidmore dot edu with a username and password. Questions about any other aspects of the Teagle initiative may be sent to Project Director Mimi Hellman at mhellman at skidmore dot edu
Are you ready to access the site?
- Check your email for an email message from WordPress at Skidmore. If it does not show up in your inbox as it does below, check the Spam or Junk folder if applicable.
- Open the email to retrieve your username, password. It’s a good idea to copy and paste the password into the password entry field only because it’s a hard one to remember! You may change the password later if you wish or just hold onto this email for future reference.
- Visit Skidmore Blogs to login with your username and password.
Under My WordPress click on “Teagle Collaborative – Teaching with Exhibitions”
- This brings you to the site main page
How do I change my password?
- You may edit your password by clicking on “Edit My Profile” in the drop down menu under your name at the top of the right hand of any page once you’re logged into Skidmore Blogs.
- In Edit My Profile, scroll down to Account Management, click on Generate Password
- A random password is generated which you can change by inserting one of your own choice.
- To finish, click Update Profile at the bottom of the page.
New to creating posts, comments and other features WordPress offers? Here are some tutorials