Last Night

I’ll be leaving London at 8 am tomorrow morning, and i am feeling too many emotions to name. My time here has been amazing, but what I am going to miss most is the sense of home that this city has given me. I have my own routine now; picking up a very cheap VERY good panini from sticklers after class, getting fish and chips every wednesday, taking the route 19 double decker bus to and from school every day. I’ve changed from a person who hatted cities to one that loves them, and i know ill be back! for anyone who is given the option to go on this program, take advantage of it because it will be one of the greatest experiences of your life. For those of you who are considering studying abroad, do it, there is nothing quiet like becoming comfortable living in a place drastically different then your home. I am so excited to see my family and friends and I know Skidmore is going to be amazing in January, but a part of me will stay here in London.
P.S. ANYONE coming to london has to go to Sticklers near Holborn station. The guy there is an Italian immigrant who is the nicest person you will ever meet and he makes the absolute best sandwiches and paninis you will ever have!the best panini place around

This entry was posted in London. Bookmark the permalink.