I’m sorry it has been so long since I’ve posted…..this past month has been CRAZY! Let me tell about all the things that have happened.
1. I took my last final.
2. I finished writing my thesis manuscript.
3. I accepted a job offer.
4. I presented my thesis work at Skidmore’s Academic Festival-super nerdy but always fun!
5. I signed for my first ever 1 bedroom apartment.
6. I had my last Benef-Action event….. We watched Pay it Forward and ate Plum Dandy as a study break- it was a perfect last meeting.
7. I worked my last ever writing center shift.
8. I went to my last SGA banquet- here’s my friend David and I all dolled up!
Needless to say there have been a lot of “last ever” things lately and it makes me so sad! I’m excited to move on and graduate but I’m going to miss Skidmore and Saratoga very much. I’ll keep you posted on all of the great Senior Week things that will be going on!